Old Dutch Copper Mug | Bella Notte Linens | Navajo Eye Dazzler Rug |
Black & White by Celerie Kemble | Emile Henry Pie Dish | Stephanie Vovas Print
Mid Century Chair | Charlton Wall Sconce .
Today is the start of the new Currently Coveting series. I am constantly searching for that next great piece or big design inspiration and this series is a way to share what has captured my heart or imagination along the way. This may include anything from furnishings to random images. Some items may be expensive while others will be affordable. I don't edit based on cost. If I love something, but can't afford it I use the image as inspiration to find or create something similar that I'll love just as much. For the first installment I've put together items that have made it onto my 'Must Have' list.
Clockwise from top left:
- With bitter winter winds right outside my door I can't think of anything more heavenly than a warm drink in this copper mug.
- The winter chill and grey skies have me craving the comfort of a warm bed. These Bella Notte linens make me want to curl up and sleep until spring.
- I just came across this Navajo rug and it was love at first sight. My heart goes pitter patter every time I look at it.
- Who doesn't love Celerie Kemble?! This book has escaped my collection.
- I've finally added pies to my baking arsenal and I'm in desperate need of a lovely pie dish. This one is simple and elegant with it's two tone and texture.
- I've been stalking the Stephanie Vovas print for some time now. It's so Hollywood and would add that perfect bit of edge to my living room gallery.
- This Mid Century chair just sings to me. The green velvet and angled tapered legs are just stunning.
- The same goes for the Charlton wall sconce. The design is sleek and simple. Perfect for my office.
What are you currently coveting?