There are a few beautiful Saturdays left to enjoy before winter drives us indoors. I don't know about you, but I plan on enjoying every last one of them. Why not enjoy the fall foliage with a day at the park or your favorite outdoor spot. Put away your electronics, fill a picnic basket, grab your loved ones and prepare for some fun quality time. Not sure what to pack for your alfresco lunch date? Here's a check list by My Recipe to keep your picnic fuss free.
- This beautiful neutral coat by Smythe is a great versatile investment piece. These tailored lines can take you from the workplace to Sunday brunch. A must have for every winter wardrobe.
- Chunky knit sweaters are on trend this fall. Try a traditional cable like this hand knit coach sweater. You'll wear this style year after year.
- Edgy bootie can glam up your favorite worn-in skinny jeans or rock out a winter dress. These Rag & Bone wedges are a personal favorite. The contrasting wood sole gives them warmth and the wedge makes them great for all day wear.
- When it comes to a picnic basket I have to go for a Longaberger. Not only are they beautiful, but they're made to last.
- Every picnic needs a soft blanket for a landing. This pure linen blanket is perfect for an intimate afternoon with your honey.
If you're like me then you can't always afford what's on your wish list. Use your wish list as inspiration and search for similar items in your price range.
What's on your Wish List?