"In the East football is a cultural experience. In the Mid West, it's a form of cannibalism. In the West, it's a tourist attraction. But in the South, Football is a religion and Saturday is a holy day."
This Wednesday Wish List is all about FOOTBALL! It's that time of year. There is a chill in the air and our favorite teams are taking the field. Here are a few essentials that I put together to make game day comfortable and fun.
1. My favorite is the Grizzly cooler with taps!! That's right..... no more reaching into ice cold water for your tasty drink. Keep your hands toasty and just draw from the tap. It doesn't get any better than that.
2. These simple wool throws from Coyuchi will chase away the chill while watching the game and look good at e same time.
3. Plastic dinnerware from Target is perfect for tailgating. This light weight and sturdy dinnerware can hold all the ribs and beans you want without worrying it will leak on your team jersey. Being reusable makes them more environmentally friendly.
4. Beat the cold with this awesome heated stadium seat cushion. No more icy behinds during the game. I wish they had come up with this one years ago.
5. Tailgating can be an all day event. Why not have the best seat on the lot.
Leave a comment and share your favorite tailgating items.