1. Majesty Pea Coat in Decadent Red by J. Crew
2. Selamat Airondack Firewood Bag at Brookstone
3. Juliska Firenze Medici China at Nieman Marcus
4. Wool Irish Plaid Throw One Kings Lane
5. Conquest Carly Short Boot by Sorel
Fashion week is over. The leaves are starting to change and football is officially in full swing! Roll Tide! Trends have been forecast and the hustle and bustle of the Holidays are around the corner. Before we get swept up in winter holidays we have October to enjoy Autumn. It's time to play pretend, eat candy and pick apples and enjoy a hay ride.
Here are a few of my Fall must haves:
1. A bright coat is on trend for this fall and winter. I adore this Decadent Red by J. Crew. It's the perfect punch of color. A classic pea coat is always a good investment. This coat has wonderful tailoring and warmth.
2. Hauling firewood can be a hassle. The leather Adirondack firewood bag is not only gorgeous, but it keeps everything nice and neat fireside.
3. Juliska's Firenze Medici China collection is perfect for holiday entertaining. With touches of gold, silver and opal this chic transitional pattern works overtime. Perfect for mixing in with your existing China.
4. Tartan was huge on the runways at Fashion Week. What better way to work this style into your home than with a cozy wool tartan blanket. Whether you buy new or go vintage look for heirloom quality Irish and Scottish wools.
5. I like to keep my toes toasty. Sorel's Carly short boot is just what I'm looking for. Performance and style. I'll be paring these with some straight leg jeans and fun sweaters.
What's your fall style?